Seventeen years after it was established, and eight years after opening its Secretariat in Arusha, the Pan African Lawyers Union (PALU) is growing again! We are happy to announce the establishment of six (6) new staff positions within our Secretariat in Arusha, mostly at senior officer level. This will dramatically scale up the ability of the organization to serve its institutional and individual members and its broader stakeholders, and to continue to be a major development actor on the African continent and with its diaspora.
We are recruiting the following:
- Director of Membership and Business Development
- Director of Finance and Administration
- Programme Manager – Economic Governance
- Resource Mobilisation Officer
- Communications Officer
- Personal Assistant – Office of the Chief Executive Officer