PALU 2018 Annual Conference and General Assembly
27 - 29 September 2018
The Pan African Lawyers Union (PALU) would like to invite you to attend its 9th Annual Conference which will be held in beautiful Tunis, Tunisia from 27 to 29 September, 2018.
The Conference will take place in Gammarth, a 20-minutes’ drive from the Tunis airport, at the Ramada Plaza, a beach resort. Recently renovated, the hotel will offer participants the best of what Tunisia has to offer: world class food, spacious accommodation, and plenty of entertainment for all tastes.
More importantly, it will be an impressive conference agenda; boasting an impressive assortment of panelists that will trigger debates and discussions; that will surely satisfy even the most discerning participants. To be held under the theme "One Continent, One People, One Economy: Developing Africa through continental free trade and free movement", the Conference will attract more than 400 participants from all corners of Africa, and the Diaspora. Don’t miss the opportunity to build up your network and business ties while learning about various topical issues in legal practice on the continent.
This year, PALU also makes things easier for its participants: the registration fees also include accommodation for four (4) nights, airport transfers, conference material, tea breaks and lunch during the Conference, and a gala dinner.
That’s not all, you will also be asked to choose between 3 incredible half-day activities to complement your stay, for free, at the end of the General Assembly, on 29th in the afternoon:
- Golf Tournament, at a PGA-accredited golf course.
- Visit of the Bardo National Museum, one of the most impressive museums in the world for Roman mosaics and is second only to the Cairo Museum in Africa for the richness of its collection.
- Visit of the Ruins of Carthage, which will give a glimpse of the past grandeur of this millennial civilization; combined with a visit of Sidi Bou Said, the city of white and blue, which will leave you mesmerised.
And if that’s not enough and you would like to explore more of Tunisia, you can add to your registration fees an additional 250$ to add two nights in an all-inclusive resort in Monastir; to wind down, recharge the batteries and discover even more of the Tunisian wonders. This is an incredible occasion to seize.
The fees this year are divided into the types of membership you have or are aspiring to get:
- For current Life Members: 500$
- For current Ordinary Members: 700$
- For aspiring Ordinary Members: 800$, with complimentary membership until 2019
- For Aspiring Life Members: 1,000$, with complimentary Life Membership.
Presentations from the Conference
Click to download: Presentations from the 2018 Tunis AC-GM
2018 AC-GM in Tunis
Please contact the PALU Secretariat at email@example.com, or via telephone +255 (27) 254-3192.